The style? A real kitchen sink of musical drama. Baroque and roll gone beserk!! It’s a gentle kind of audience participation that will sway even the most coy of spectators. Don’t drop your guard! The fun doesn’t finish until the very last moment. Wait and see!
The unique blend of humour and music that is Brahms and Liszt is equally as hypnotic on a audience of 50 as it is to 2000. The cabaret was designed to bring a little light relief to formal banquets and balls and is performed during the meal while the guests are seated.
The Brahms & liszt show runs for about two hours and is based on two classical musicians who appear to have wandered into the wrong concert hall and are performing to the wrong audience. Brahms & Liszt slowly manage to persuade the audience into helping them out with hilarious consequences in a Last night at The Proms finale!
Brahms and Liszt have performed in front of (amongst others):
- HRH Duke of Gloucester
- Mike Atherton
- Mike Rutherford
- Richard O Brien
- Bobby Charlton
- Sir Tim Rice
- Rory Bremner
- Alex Ferguson…
On the same bill as: Jimmy Tarbuck, Bob Monkhouse, Les Dawson, Lee Evans, Hale & Pace, Roy Castle, Tony Hadley, Sir Terry Wogan etc.
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Rolls Royce
- Coca Cola
- British Airways
- Hewlett Packard
- Natwest Bank
- British Telecom
- Emirates Airlines
- Tribute to Ian Botham
- Alan Lamb testimonial
- Nigel Mansell…
More show Information
1. The Brahms and Liszt perfomance builds quietly from when your guests are seated to a BIG FINISH. It's a show which relies on pace, so it should not be interrupted in any way.
2. A plan of the room beforehand would be helpful for us.
3. The stage should be at least 18ft wide by 8ft deep. Stage height will depend on the size of the room and numbers attending. We can work the floor and close the width a little for parties of less than 100 people. The stage should be in the centre of a long side of the room with the tables set around us in a horseshoe, ensuring no one is sat behind us.
4. Nothing should block the line of sight to the audience, i.e. serving tables, high flower, low balloons, speakers etc.
5. Larger venues may dictate that the client provides stage lighting but in all venues we will need a blackout of the room and stage lights for about 30 seconds towards the end of the show. We will cue the operator.
- Song List
- Booking Options
The Brahms and Liszt Show is up to 2 hours in length.