Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Deposit payments must be received within 14 days of contract issue date.
- If you are due to pay your balance to Henderson Management we must receive this no later than 14 days prior to event date.
- Cheque – made payable to Henderson Management.
- BACS transfer
- Deposit payments are always non-refundable if you cancel your booking.
- Deposit payments are only refunded if the act or band cancels through illness or another unforeseen problem and you do not wish to secure an alternate act via Henderson Management.
- Additional penalties may be incurred in addition to the lost deposit payment if you cancel your booking for a reason other than force majeure if the artiste is unable to mitigate the damage (as per our contract terms and conditions). As each act is different we will advise of any further penalties should you cancel your booking.
- If you decide to cancel your booking within 14 days of contract issue date and a deposit has not been paid, no penalties will be incurred.
- Should we not receive your deposit payment within 14 days of contract issue date, we will advise the act of this where they reserve the right to cancel the contract.